Every day, I want to do something I’ve never done before.
I know this might sound ambitious, and it is, but it will surely lead to some interesting places.
Did you notice how incredibly vague this resolution is? I’m not a fan of boundaries.
That being said here are some of the things I want to do:
- Travel to a place I’ve never been
- Build something out of wood
- Climb something I haven’t climbed yet
- Corn Maze!
- “Borrow” someone’s trampoline for the night
- Make sushi
- Dye my hair
- Take photos of a whole bunch of fire extinguishers
- Have that talk with dad
- Build the glass terrariums
- Jump in Hamilton Pool
- Institute bring your dog to work day
It’s going to be harder every day so if you have any suggestions, please don’t be shy.
Here are some pictures of things I did this year I had never done before. Feel free to share your adventures and random experiences with me!